Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crochet - Toohey's Bouncy Cat Toy

I know I haven't been blogging for a while :-) but I'm still here...
I'm just very busy with so many different projects at the moment..
Keep watching this space for lots of pictures of those projects, I think they will be ready in 2-3 weeks time.

Amongst all the major projects I'm currently working on, I got a chance to do some of the mini projects. This is one of them. It's a bouncy cat toy for Toohey.

This is Toohey and me:



Toohey's weird position (she looks comfortable in this position, it's probably a cat thing...):



Shy Toohey:



Now, the bouncy cat toy:




I put some bells in the ball, so it makes noise when it moves.





(Completed on the bus on the way home from work sometime last week...)

No comments:

Post a Comment