Monday, November 2, 2009

Knitting - Autumn Diamonds Jacket in Twilley's Freedom Spirit

This jacket is probably the most complicated project I've completed. The diamonds are knitted individually and picked up along the way. It took me 2 months to complete this jacket (and a few bruised fingers)

The original pattern is from Garn Studio, knitted in Muskat Soft (Egyptian cotton), but I changed it to Twilley's Freedom Spirit because I love the colour of the yarn.



The diamonds:



I'm glad that I'm getting better at sewing the pieces together, very happy with how the collar turned out:

 
 
 Twilley's Freedom Spirit has amazing colour:


 
Unfortunately, the weather is getting warmer now, so, have to wait until winter next year to wear it. :-)

(Completed on 28th Oct 09)

No comments:

Post a Comment