Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ribby Texture Dress in Patons Soft Haze

Patons Soft Haze is the best yarn I've ever worked with. I can't understand why they discontinued it. Bugger!
The pattern calls for 14 balls of yarn to complete the sweater, but I only had 12.
So, I had to sacrifice both my sleeves in return to a proper wide collar. Which is sooo worth it and beautiful.

This yarn is so soft and warm, I really enjoyed knitting the sweater. I got to use parts of the sweater as scarf when I was working on it at home. Hahaha...

Okay, enough chit chat, here comes the photos.
This is what it supposed to look like:


Without sleeves:



The pattern is unexpectedly simple:


The look from the back:


The collar that I love so much, I've never knitted anything like it before.


I wore it today with black leggings and long sleeve top with a pair of boots.

(Completed 15th July 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment