Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Long Jumper in Seed St with DROPS Nepal


A few weeks ago I completed this long jumper for a friend's birthday gift. I chose this pattern because it's really cold at the moment here in Sydney and this jumper looks so warm and fluffy.
The  black colour is so elegant but yet feminine.
Had several issues with completing this jumper. First, I didn't order enough yarn, so I had to re-order them and the delivery was delayed significantly. Secondly, I had a problem with my left eye, the outer layer of the cornea came off and I had to stop knitting for a few weeks.
So, long story short, the gift was delayed, but it was completed. :-) Finally...

Cute turtle neck to protect from that cold breeze...


- Intricate cable and seed stitch pattern - 



(Completed on 28th June 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment