Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lavender Purple Cardigan

After considering several projects to do with the remaining kid silk yarn that I have, I decided to knit up this cardigan. I like the simple design and I thought it would be perfect with the purple colour yarn that I have.

Surprisingly it took longer than expected, the needle is small and the lace like material makes this cardigan a bit of a challenge. I finally completed the cardigan in 25 days.

Now I have 1 more ball of kid silk yarn to finish :-)





Completed 27th Sept.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have knit this same pattern, with the drops kid silk yarn recommended. I used the medium sizing - which in the past has been perfect from garnstudio patterns, but seems tiny now that I'm finished, I also had a ball left over, so was just wondering how you found the sizing and whether blocking improved the fit any?

    ReplyDelete