Monday, September 5, 2011

Purple Alaska Berry Bolero

Hello everyone... it's nice to finally update my blog.
I haven't finished too many projects lately :-) lazy me...
So, this one is a cute little bolero, again from Garnstudio, free pattern using Alaska yarn.
The yarn is a probably one of the heaviest yarn I've ever worked with and I think it gave me RSI.
So, I'm glad it's finally over :-)

I knitted this bolero during my holiday to Tea Gardens. It's a really lovely place, very famous for fishing and there is this fabric shop that has amazing stuff, quite on the expensive side though. The lady was teaching quilting to someone when I got there. Maybe I should take up quilting...


I love the big collar thing around the neck and waist.



Look at this berry pattern, really love it.


The material is so warm, perfect for a cold spring morning. Fingers crossed it will be warmer soon.

Completed 5th Sept 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment