Friday, October 7, 2011

THE BIGGEST CROSS STITCH PROJECT I HAD EVER COMPLETED!!


A dear friend of mine had her wedding a few months ago and I couldn’t make it to the wedding. It was overseas and I couldn’t leave work. So I decided to make this wedding gift for her to make up for my absence in her important day. (Very Important Day…)

I bought this cross stitch kit from Fox Collection website; it’s a Wedding A-Z kit.

The project started in mid May and I worked on it every night non stop because it was so addictive. Sometime in late June or early July, I had a bit of mishap with my left eye (outer cornea layer came of) and I had to take a month break from this project (doctor recommendation by the way…). So after a full month rest, I got back to it. Unfortunately, there were more urgent projects that needed to be completed. So, this project eventually dragged on and on until it was finally completed a few days ago on 30th Sept. *sigh* I’m so relieved….

6th June - the beginning...

 25th June 2011 - The top right hand corner and right side completed


29th Sept - The whole thing finally completed.


Anniversary, Bells, Cake, Devotion, and I do.


Devotion, Everlasting love, Faith, Grow old along with me, Hold my hand, and Journey


Kiss me goodnight, Love and laughter, Marriage, New life together, 


Promise, Quarrel never, Romance, Sentimental


Sentimental, eXtraordinary adventure, and Yearning


Together forever, Unity, Vows, Weddings and Zeal


With the beads:







(Completed 30th Sept 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment