Friday, January 13, 2012

Juliet – Soft and Hazy Pink Cotton and Silk Jacket


I love knitting with cotton yarns, they’re lightweight, usually have lovely colours, easy to work with. And for this project, it was a combination of cotton and silk, which is truly amazing. I knitted this jacket for my friend’s (and fellow bloggers - ) birthday . I’m hoping I’ll see her wearing this soon.

Tried this jacket myself right after it was completed. It’s so soft!! I have no regret knitting this jacket.
The time it takes to knit it wasn’t too long either. It was completed in only 10 days.

At first I didn’t know what the actual pattern is for the main part of the jacket. It turned out to be some sort of flower; I have to say they look like lotus flowers. I really like them. They’re intricate, but not overly difficult to make.






This jacket is so perfect to hang around the country side on a lazy weekend.

(Completed 1st Nov 2011)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Little Ms Busy, I love your little jacket/cardi...It was so lovely..
    I hope I'll be able to wear it soon too, but I do need a dress...hahha

    ReplyDelete