Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mum's Travel Wrap


I bought (lots of) kid silk yarn, they were meant to be made into the bridesmaid’s wraps, but the hue is not quite right. Although the colour is coded pearl grey, I think it’s more light purple in colour. So, I tinkered for a little bit on what to do with 12 balls of kid silk yarn and came up with a few projects to make.

The first one in the list is triangle shawl for mum’s birthday. I’m hoping this is light enough to be carried around when she travels and it’s warm enough to be used during flight.
There are a few patterns to choose from, but I like this one best. I actually tempted to make another one in a different pattern, but I have already set to make other things out of the yarn. So, maybe next time :-)

Love this pattern:






(Completed 6th July 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment