Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crochet Scarf in Mussel Lace Pattern

A friend of mine passed me a scarf project that she didn’t manage to complete. So I pulled out all the yarn and crocheted this scarf. The pattern is really interesting and it’s one of the scarf patterns available on Garnstudio website.

The scarf is a quick win project, completed in 5 days, finished on 30th Dec 2011
The only thing that could make this scarf better is if the yarn is made from alpaca or merino wool. I always find acrylic yarn a bit too scratchy for me.



2 comments:

  1. Hi- This is a beautiful scarf. You did a great job. As for the acrylic yarn I have found that if you wash it and use fabric softener it comes out very soft!!!! I never thought it would but it does. Try it out and let me know if it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great idea. Thanks for that, I will surely try it.
    I might have an upcoming project using acrylic yarn.

    ReplyDelete