Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cute Plastic Bag Holder

This is the first project I completed after I moved to my new place. ☺
I had almost 2 months break, to organise things and hunt for furniture and so on.

I threw out most of the plastic bags that I had before I moved and in 1.5 months I already collected so many plastic bags from grocery shopping. I really can’t believe this, so I invested in more green bags and now I really try to take them to go shopping.
Anyway, I don’t have any storage for these plastic bags and I googled around for a solution. Surprisingly I came across this pattern.

Since I have lots of acrylic yarn in different colours, I decided to crochet this plastic bag holder.





My friend saw the bag holder when we had brunch at my place and she wanted one.
So I knitted another bag for her, in different colour.




The project completed in 3 days only, finished on 29th March 2011 and 31st May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment