Thursday, November 3, 2011

My One and Only White Rose – Pope John Paul II


When I bought a set of roses last time, I came across this white rose. It’s a relatively new breed and it’s the most fragrant white rose in the world. It’s the winner of

I didn’t have enough pots to plant all the roses initially, so this one had to wait a few weeks until it was planted properly in a correct pot size. So, its growth was a bit delayed. I was worried at the beginning that it might die.
However, as Sydney weather got warmer, the plant grew bigger and 3 rose buds appeared. I was so beyond excited because I couldn’t wait to smell it.

Until I woke up one morning and saw one of the rose bud had opened and then I smelled the flower. I have to say, it was the most wonderful fragrant I’ve ever experienced. It’s not pure rose fragrant, there is something else in it. It’s almost vanilla like smell.






No comments:

Post a Comment