Thursday, November 3, 2011

Summer Colour Baby Blanket


A fellow blogger (BabyDolphin) and most importantly a great friend of mine is expecting her first child sometime around Christmas. So I made this baby blanket for her baby shower gift. I always want to try making a baby blanket because I think they’re cute and the colour is usually vibrant, like this one.

This blanket is not hard at all to make and look at the result. I can’t wait to see a baby wrap in it. J

The blanket took me 9 days to make. And it’s so worth it. I especially love the colour combination. Again, Garnstudio is marvellous, I salute their design team. They did a good a job and they keep getting better and better every single year.

I hope the baby loves it  J







(Completed 1st Nov 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment