Friday, November 11, 2011

Slow Growing Succulents

So, when I moved to my new place at Narwee, the balcony is so full of sun. I thought it's perfect for growing succulents. So I bought a few of them from thesucculentgarden.com.au.

Initially I put some of them in separate vases to decorate my bathroom, study, etc. But they didn't thrive very well.



So I decided to put them all in one pot in the balcony. They got better after that. Even though they're slow growers. The jelly beans and bear paws are doing extremely well.

This photo was taken when I moved them to one pot in September 2011

And as you can see in the next 2 photos, they're growing and recovering. Photos taken in November 2011:

Succulents in pot: Jelly Beans, Tom Thumbs, Sedum Buritto, Crasulla Spring Time, Bear's Paws, Strings of Pearls << I loveeeee this one, so cute, Rabbit's Ears, there is one big flower like succulent in the middle that I can't remember the name.

At the beginning I was planning to make a succulent wreath for Christmas this year. But, I don't think they're ready yet. Maybe next year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment