Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blue and White Wedding Cake


There are 2 things in my mind when it comes to wedding, dress and cake. 
Well, there is one more thing, shoes. 

So, after settling on the dress, I moved on the next thing, the cake. Looking around and comparing wedding cake vendor, I found too many of them over boring cakes. To us, cake has to be delicious. How many times we heard people saying guests are not going to eat the cake anyway, so it’s just for decoration. Why pay so much then? 

At this stage, an idea came up in my mind, but I didn’t dare mentioned it to anyone.

I looked around the internet on how to decorate a cake. I already had decorating tools from Wilton, so I browsed through their website to see any tips on wedding cake decoration and I found it. J

I bought the tools, to make the fondant roses and made a few. After that, my confidence went up a few levels and I decided to make the cake.





No comments:

Post a Comment