Saturday, February 16, 2013

Elegant Lacey Kimono in RED


I can’t believe I haven’t posted this on my blog! This wrap around jacket was completed months ago.
See, I’ve been busy knitting, I just forgot to post it here. So, if you don’t see updates on my blog, it only means 1 thing, I’m too busy knitting.

Now, back to the main topic, I saw this pattern on Garnstudio and I really really loved it. I think it’s elegant, beautiful, and the colour is just amazing.
So, I looked up DROPSVerdi yarn and started to choose colour, when I realised, the pattern only needs 1 ball of Verdi. I thought, What?! Seriously? So I went ahead and bought 1.

When it arrives at my door, I was so shocked, it’s HUGE!

Haha, I completed the jacket in record time of 11 days. And I still have half a ball of Verdi, which is currently filing up space in my stash. I need to knit up something pronto!!




(Completed 26th Oct 2012)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am about to knit this sweater and I was wondering how the wool holds when you wash. Is the jacket still nice enough afterwards? Otherwise, I love the color you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to bother you again , but I have another quick question. In which size did you knit it ? I started it in S, with needle size 7 (they said 6 on the pattern but that's what fitted my sample) and the result is much bigger than their measures. THanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete