Friday, February 22, 2013

LBC a.k.a Little Black Cardigan


For some reason, I don’t have a black cardigan. Well, I’m not a big fan of the colour black in the first place, so, that’s probably why I never wanted to buy a black cardigan.

A few months ago I came across this beautiful cardigan pattern from Garnstudio and I fell in love with it (yes, I fell in love with patterns, surprise surprise).

So, without any hesitation, I bought the recommended yarn DROPS Baby Alpaca Silk. 
When they arrived, I couldn’t believe how soft they are. As their name, it’s combination of alpaca and mulberry silk.

I had a few hiccups with the pattern. It’s probably because of the black colour. Sometimes I lost track of the pattern and forgot to make the eyelets, d’oh! There are 1 or 2 lines that are missing the eyelets.
Good thing it’s black so it’s not that obvious.






(Completed 1st Dec 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment