Saturday, February 9, 2013

Mossy Baby Beanie


What is the best thing to knit when you’re out and about in public transport? Baby beanies of course!!
That’s exactly what I did, using a few remains of Patons Flair that I have, I knitted up these cute little beanies.
The band is made of moss stitch. That is K1, P1 from right side and K on P, P on K on wrong side. It’s a simple pattern resulting in cute and fascinating texture.

Yarn is very easy to work with, brilliant combination of material too, Mohair, Wool, and Nylon.

 


I also attempted to make one of those threaded scarf, where the one end of the scarf has a hole, so you can thread the other end into it.
It turned out as I wanted, and I love this beautiful soft blue shade.
Available for purchase in my MadeIt store.





(Both completed on 1st Feb 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment