Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bday Present from Tony Bianco

Tony Bianco loves me soooo much.... ;-) hehehe...
I love you Tony Bianco!!!

I got an email from them yesterday, giving me 30% discount on any purchase online this month as a birthday gift.. Yippee...

So, I opened their website, went to the Sale page and bought 2 pairs of flat shoes.
Yeaaaaa..... *jumping up and down*

Their original price was $110 each, they were on sale for $60. So, I got them for $42 only!!!
Yeaaaaa..... *jumping up and down*

I have a pair of brown flat shoes now!!


And I got another pair of flesh coloured flat shoes now... *a bit guilty* But this pair had some texture there, so, not plain like what I had now. *justifying my purchase* And the one that I had has some buckel details at the top, so they're not the same.


Yeaaaaa..... *jumping up and down*

No comments:

Post a Comment