Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Knitting - White Jacket in Eskimo yarn

I love this jacket so much... This is my first jacket that I knitted myself. It took me 7 days to knit this (completed on the 2nd Aug). Why is it so fast? Because the yarn is thicker... love it... Just in time for Spring.


The jacket is made of Eskimo yarn from Garn Studio, Off White colour.


I made a reeeaaallllyyyy big mistake with this one. *sigh*


I didn't realized that this yarn is made for felting. After I finished sewing this jacket, I put it in the washing machine, I washed it in 40 deg Celcius water!!!


It went in as a jacket, got out as a .... something between jacket and bolero. It actually looks like the jacket that was made famous by Jackie Kennedy. Only my one is accidental... *sob sob*













(completed on 27th Jul 09)

No comments:

Post a Comment