Monday, September 7, 2009

Knitting For Babies

I love knitting for babies. It's because they're small sizes, faster to complete, and if I used discounted yarns I can sell them in eBay and make extra cash :-)
There is one particular pattern book that I use quite a lot, it's the Cleckheaton Cocoon and Merino Bambino Book
(I think the models are cute, that's why I got the book in the first place)

I've made a couple of sweaters from this book using Cleckheaton Merino Bambino, 100% Merino Wool, very soft.

Here's a couple of photos of them:


The blue one with the matching beanie: (15 days to complete)


Pink Bolero, I want one in my size! (7 days to complete):

Kimono Style in Dusty Pink colour with crochet edges: (27 days to complete)

Green with matching beanie: (23 days to complete)

Yellow Rib Sweater with matching beanie: (18 days to complete)

No comments:

Post a Comment