Friday, September 18, 2009

My Sony Cybershot DSC-T900 has arrived!!!

Oooohhh babbbyyy.... Red Hot Thing...!

I turned 25 2 weeks ago. (Yaayyy...). So, I thought, hmm, it's about time to get myself a digital camera!
Phew, let me tell you, I've survived the last 6 years without my own digital camera... I feel a bit strange now....

Sooo..... last Friday, someone called me from the mail room and guess what... It's my cameraaaa... Well, technically, it's the courier who delivered my camera :-)
*Meooowww.....*

Sony Cybershot DSC-T900:

Burning Red.... Love it love it love it.

And not only that, it has 3.5" LCD Touch Screen:Let me tell y'all, it ain't just a pretty face, it's a 12MP camera with anti-blur technology, smile detection, HD video recording, intelligent scene recognition, full HD 1080 output (woohoo!!), and most important of all...... it's light, 151 grams only! Perfect for girls.... Hehehe...

Size measurement: 93.6 x 57.2 x 15.0mm (WxHxD).

My little babbbbyyyyy...... *kiss kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment