Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Knitting - Booga Bag in Noro Kureyon

Okay, so few years ago I bought these beautiful Japanese yarns from eBay.

I bought them with no real reason, I just love the colour. This is of course how I shop :-)

So, the yarns have been sitting in the yarn container I have at home (I have 2 containers still full of yarns by the way...). Finally, over a year after purchase, I found a perfect patter for these Noro Kureyon yarn:


I bought 3 balls of Noro Kureyon yarn and the pattern needs 3 balls. Hooray!!!

It is very easy to make as well, only took me 2 weeks to complete.

I'm loving the result. I want to add some embellishment, I'm thinking... beads?

I have lots of beads at home... So, that would be a good way to use them. Right?

(Completed on 15th Sep 09)

No comments:

Post a Comment